Published on January 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM | by Philippe Baghdassarian0
Wizardry Online Now Available for North-America and Europe
Wizardry Online, a Japanese MMORPG developed by Gamepot Inc is now available for North-America and Europe. I have yet to try this Free to Play MMORPG but the screenshots look pretty good, at least good enough to hold my Japanese MMO urges before FFXIV 2.0 comes out.
Here is the Official description from the official website:
Wizardry Online is a free-to-play, fantasy, hardcore MMO based off the rich history of the popular Wizardry series. Wizardry Online enters as the next chapter by adding a modern MMO experience to the Wizardry legacy. This hardcore MMO will be the ultimate challenge for even the best RPG players in the world.
- The Hardest MMO Ever
- No auto-regeneration, no auto-leveling, no safe zones. Enemies respawn faster than you can kill them – so keep moving! Are you up for the challenge?
- Classic MMO Mechanics
- There are countless dungeons to crawl, puzzles to solve and traps to disarm
- Total Character Customization
- Four character classes, three alignments and five races. Each class can be combined with the others to create hybrid classes. Each of the races has unique advantages, all the way down to different speeds of attacks with different weapon types.
- If you fail to prepare properly, your character may be lost forever upon death.
- Server-Wide PVP
- It’s kill or be killed in the world of Wizardry Online. Team up early to discourage opportunistic players – or form your own roving gang of murderers and thieves!
- Sophisticated Crime System
- When you kill or steal from other players, you become a criminal. Watch out for the guards, or you may end up in prison!
- Bounty Hunters
- Only the best players can survive with a price on their heads. Will you live in infamy, hiding in the slums? Or will you bring people like that to justice?
- Free to Play. Your Way
- Our philosophy is simple. Free games. No commitment. And if you want to buy, it’s on your terms.
And, here are a few screenshots: